Okay, so I had given up on doing the 23 Mobile Things since the time got away from me. Now that the time has been extended, I am working on finishing up all 23, or at least getting half way through.
Number 2 was a great thing to learn since I had purchased a Samsung Galaxy S4 the week before. I have not tried all 25 tips, but have worked on a few. Here are some that I found helpful:
The eyeball interaction is handy, but also a bit weird. I don't know if it is because I have glasses that reflect the light, but the eyeball icon seems to come on sporadically and then disappear. If I am not wearing my glasses, it is better.
The ability to do so many things with voice commands is great. I can take photos by saying "cheese." I have not done any videos yet, but have also found that the ability to send texts by voice command is very helpful when my hands are sticky from pizza dough or some other substance. (I am not the world's fastest texter, so the voice command speeds things up for me.)
I had been told about the Air Gesture by the salesman (the ability to answer the phone just by waving your hand in front of the phone), but the tips showed exactly how to use it which saved me from my usual experimentation mode. I need to get a bit more comfortable with it.
While on a recent trip to Norway, I wished that I had international access on my phone to use the S Translator. I haven't had the opportunity to try it here in the U.S., but now know that option is available.
There are still many tips that I haven't played around with, but I know they are there, ready to use when I need them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment